Welcome to the website of the Anglican Parish of Prince William, Dumfries, Queensbury, and Southampton. Thank you for taking the time to visit with us and discovering a little bit about our parish.
To find out more about us, please click on the About us
News & Events
June Schedule (11 a.m. start)
- June 12: St Luke's, Temperance Vale
- June 19: All Saint's, Magaguadavic
- June 26: St. Clement's, Prince William
July Schedule (10 a.m. start)
- July 3 - St Luke’s, Temperance Vale
- July 10 - All Saints, Magaguadavic
- July 17 – St Clements, Prince William
- July 24- St Luke’s, Temperance Vale
- July 31 - All Saints, Magaguadavic
- Parish breakfasts will be held the first Saturday of the month (July 2, Aug 6, Sept 3) from 8-10:30 a.m.
- A special Western-themed five-course dinner is scheduled for Saturday, June 18. Tickets are sold in advance due to limited seating. Cost is $50 per plate, with a donation receipt being issued for $30. To reserve a ticket call 575-8101.
Father Mercer will be officiating church services each Sunday at 11 a.m. at St Clement’s in Dumfries. Fellowship lunch to follow the service. All are welcome.
Sunday School is held each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. until the church service begins at 11 a.m.
Father David Mercer, Priest in Charge
Anglican Parish of Prince William
6839 Rte. 102