Welcome to the website of the Anglican Parish of Prince William, Dumfries, Queensbury, and Southampton. Thank you for taking the time to visit with us and discovering a little bit about our parish.
To find out more about us, please click on the About us
News & Events
Fall/Winter Schedule (as of Oct. 30th)
- Sunday services are held at St Clement’s Church at 11 a.m.
Sunday School (as of Oct. 30th)
- Sunday School is held at 10:30 a.m. at St. Clement's Church.
Old Fashion Christmas Get Together
- Please join us on Saturday, Dec. 10, from 2-5 p.m. at St. Luke's in Temperance Vale for an Old Fashion Christmas Get Together. Relax upstairs in the Church and look around at the decorating. The calm peacefulness will be a relaxing experience! Proceed to the basement for refreshments and musical entertainment by local musicians.
The refreshments will include sandwiches, cheese, pickles, sweetbreads, Mincemeat tarts, fruitcake, and gumdrop cake. St Luke’s cranberry pudding served with warm sauce will be an extra delightful choice.
Weather-permitting, sleigh rides by Neville Delong will be available.
Cost: $6 per person.
- Dec. 18 - The Advent Tableau: All Saints Church, Magaguadavic, 7 p.m.
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve Service: St. Clement’s Church, 7 p.m.
- Dec. 25 - Christmas Morning: St. Clement’s Church, 10 a.m.
- Jan. 6 - Service of Lessons And Carols: St. Luke’s Church, Temperance Vale, 7 p.m.
Father David Mercer, Priest in Charge
Anglican Parish of Prince William
6839 Rte. 102