Welcome to the website of the Anglican Parish of Prince William, Dumfries, Queensbury, and Southampton. Thank you for taking the time to visit with us and discovering a little bit about our parish.
To find out more about us, please click on the About us
News & Events
Below is the church rotation for the remainder of May and June. All services are held at 11 a.m. A fellowship meal follows each service.
- May 15: St Clement's, Prince William
- May 22: St Luke's, Temperance Vale
- May 29: All Saint's Church Hall, Magaguadavic
- June 5: St Clement's, Prince William
- June 12: St Luke's, Temperance Vale
- June 19: All Saint's, Magaguadavic
- June 26: St. Clement's, Prince William
- May 14: Breakfast at Magaguadavic Church Hall from 8-10:30 a.m. (Monthly breakfasts are scheduled throughout the summer and fall.)
- May 21: Roast beef dinner at St. Clement's in Prince William from 3:30-6 p.m. Cost is $13 per person, $5 for school-aged children and $30 for a family of four.
- June 4: ACW breakfast and yard sale from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Breakfast served from 8-10:30 a.m.
- Parish breakfasts will be held the first Saturday of the month (July 2, Aug 6, Sept 3) from 8-10:30 a.m.
- A special Western-themed five-course dinner is scheduled for Saturday, June 18. Tickets are sold in advance due to limited seating. Cost is $50 per plate, with a donation receipt being issued for $30. To reserve a ticket call 575-8101.
Father Mercer will be officiating church services each Sunday at 11 a.m. at St Clement’s in Dumfries. Fellowship lunch to follow the service. All are welcome.
Sunday School is held each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. until the church service begins at 11 a.m.
Father David Mercer, Priest in Charge
Anglican Parish of Prince William
6839 Rte. 102